Nausea is that type of feeling that makes you feel queasy or that makes you that you are going to vomit now. This may occur due to virus, digestive condition, pregnancy or due to an unpleasant odor. Well, many times, it remains unclear why nausea happens. We do several things to make it go away. Some of the useful tips of preventing nausea are given below:
- 1. Try to sit up after eating in order to avoid digestion problem.
- 2. There are many people who suffer from car sick that makes them feel uneasy and uncomfortable. While you are feeling car sick, you should always open a window or sit in front of a fan in order to remove your problem.
- 3. When you are feeling that you are going to vomit, you should apply a cool compress to ease your nausea feelings.
- 4. Meditation also helps to ease nausea. So if you perform meditation every day, you may get relieve from nausea problem.
- 5. Try to stay hydrated as dehydration is also the cause of nausea problem. Sometimes drinking too much may increase nausea problem. So try to have decaf tea and water with mainly fresh fruit juices.